https://barkhappy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/HotDog.png 277 534 Ninis Samuel http://barkhappy.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/barkhappy_logo2_small.png Ninis Samuel2015-07-22 04:00:332015-07-22 20:54:47How to Deal With the Summer Heat With Your Dog
How to Deal With the Summer Heat With Your Dog
By Sheilah Villari
- Exercise your pooch during the coolest parts of the day, dawn and dusk.
- Avoid Pavement during the warmest part. The sidewalk can get extremely hot burn their paws.
- Cut their hair short and keep from having heavy layers of fur insulating heat.
- Never leave you dog in a car no matter how long.
- Always have water and take frequent breaks if it looks like they are getting tired or panting too much.