It’ll be a howl’n fun time at our BarkHappy Masquerade Bash where costumes for everyone, espcially the dogs, are encouraged! Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers will be hosting a great crowd and BarkHappy will provide FREE giveaways like doggy goody bags, tennis balls, dog treats and more as well as a fun time for the dogs bobbing for hot dogs!
Tell your friends and family to eat at Rasining Cane’s all day because they will be making an additional donation of 15% of all day sales to Wayside Waifs!
Wear your costumes and bring your pooch for tricks, treats and fun to benefit Wayside Waifs!
Join us Sunday, October 29th from 6pm-8pm at:
Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers – 4040 Mill St. Kansas City, MO 64111
Early Bird Tickets are $12, Standard Tickets are $15 all tickets include:
– FREE Doggy Goody Bags provided by Bentley’s Pet Stuff
– FREE Tennis Balls from Fountain City Dog Training
– FREE Handmade Ornaments from Pets for Vets
– FREE Poop Bag and Dispenser provided by Barkables All Natural Dog Treats
– FREE Dog Treats from Beer Paws
– FREE Dog Treats from DoTERRA
– ADDITIONAL 15% of all day sales at Rasining Cane’s will be donated to Wayside Waifs
– FUN Bobbing for Hot Dogs
– EXCITING Raffle Prizes!
Get tickets now: https://KCMasqueradeBash.eventbrite.com
NOTE: $12 Early Bird Tickets are limited in quantity. Once they sell out, General Admission is $15.
NOTE: This event is family friendlly. All friendly well behaved dogs (and adult humans) welcome on the outdoor patio! Dogs must remain leashed at all times.
RSVP in the BarkHappy mobile app under “Events”
Tickets are online, advance purchase only. As this is a charity event, all ticket sales are final and there are no refund.